Monday 24 October 2011

It's just like The Black Lodge.

I've 'hung' the red curtain background on my blog, because it's a bit theatrical and reminded me of said lodge from the television series Twin Peaks.


See, exactly the same.

How meaningful. Furthermore, the title 'Natalie's Art House' could refer to this being my space for art matters, or could alternatively be a reference to arthouse cinema.

God I bet this is bringing people out of comas!

Don't worry I go on holiday tomorrow.

Talking of Twin Peaks, I'm watching it for the third time so expect me to mention it obsessively like only a true fan would.

And I also found this yesterday...

http://lynch.badbat.com

"Explore the films of David Lynch like a surrealistic, interactive adventure game featuring Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, and of course Twin Peaks."

Not only will this send any David Lynch disciple into fits of extacy, it's just a really nice maze of a website to get lost in. Possibly made by an obsessive fan? Hmm.

I've decided to replicate this blog on Tumblr, because I just can't choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment