Saturday 10 March 2012

Floral fashion boom attack.

I hate all this arts and crafts, good housewife, Cath Kidston bakery crap that's so in vogue at the moment. Oh, oh, let's all bake a pretty cake and talk about knitting and the 50s, I'm just a silly girl after all! I don't need somebody to do a big pastel polka dot floral cupcake sick on my clothes to make me feel feminine. And you don't look arty or folky with your mass-produced "quirky" prints, you look like every other person out there.

(out of order I know...but don't you just hate it when you go up and down Lincoln's clothing boutiques on Steep Hill and can't find a bloody thing you want to buy?!)

Next week, the neo-burlesque/circus freak look.

In other news I bought a skirt with a pattern of winter scenes. I am going to wear it in the blazing hot summer, because I am just that pretentious.

P.S. Not long after writing this, mum bought me a pink floral shirt from a charity shop. And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment