Monday 16 January 2012

War Horse, TGwtDT and cinema adverts.

I thought War Horse was alright. But it did seem a bit like a long series of heart-warming events (lit with matchingly gross warm tones of orange) culminating in the horse not actually dying.

Heart of stone, I know!


I did really enjoy The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo though! YEOUCH, probably not a suitable date movie. And I lurve Lisbeth, even though she has no eyebrows. It was as though they'd tried extra hard to make a good film because it's already been made and they didn't want it to be completely pointless. That opening sequence, what the foosh!?

Is Karen O collaborating with everyone and everything now? Not that I'm complaining (because I never complain lol).

From the pre-film adverts it appears that Virgin own EVERYTHING, EVEN SPACE, AND NOW YOUR MONEY. And there was an advert for cake or cookies or some shit, which looked like it was ripped off from God's David Shrigley's animations. Or he could be really broke and needed to sell his soul..

On a positive note, SHERLOCK! Who's either dead or not going to be on telly again for like another year. Yaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment