Wednesday 9 November 2011

Dreams where you think you're onto a winning idea for a TV series.

And then you wake up and think "actually, that was crap and a bit weird". Had one of these this morning. Just to clarify, I'm not a closet furry or a Naruto enthusiast. Don't worry it's not that bad.

I was a half-human, half-fox member of a fighting team (second thoughts, it IS that bad). There were four of us and we dressed like Little Mix from X-Factor.

We basically walked through a generic anime countryside picking fights with other teams. 

These included the 'Cats Quintet', who were five tiny, plump cats with scarily good acrobatic skills. And the 'Superior Seven' who were badgers with fans who all moved as one organism.  

I'm expecting there was a 'Secret Six' in there, y'know, the token mysterious nemesis of the series. 

In my dream I remember thinking, "YES, I have just created the best thing since Pokemon. This will be on t-shirts and lunch boxes and have all sorts of cards and stuff".

And then I woke up. Thinking WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment